Climb the remarkably intact city walls and wander through instantly recognizable filming locations from Game of Thrones on your tour of beautiful Dubrovnik. Listen as your guide explains the settings for the fictional kingdom of King’s Landing and uncovers secrets of the much-loved series.
Follow in the footsteps of the Lannisters as you start exploring the cobbled streets of this ancient city. Explore familiar sites like Fort Lovrijenac—the striking 11th-century castle that features heavily in many of the show’s fight scenes.
See where the evil King Joffrey hosted his bloody Name Day tournament, and the “Purple Wedding” that saw his dramatic demise. Look out across the Adriatic Sea—or Blackwater Bay as diehard fans know it—where the epic Battle of Blackwater took place as Stannis Baratheon attempted to take King’s Landing and seize the Iron Throne.
Dubrovnik is also the official shooting location of the magical town of Qarth, and the mysterious House of the Undying. Stand under the imposing towers, just as Daenerys did as she arrived on these mystical shores.
- Dubrovnik tour of the Game of Thrones filming locations
- City used to create the fictional kingdom of King’s Landing
- Chance to see sites of epic battles at Fort Lovrijenac
- Opportunity for views across the fictional Blackwater Bay
- Imposing towers of the mysterious House of the Undying
- Guided tour of Dubrovnik
- Admission to Dubrovnik City Walls and Fort Lovrijenac
- Live tour commentary provided in English
Know Before You Book
- Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
You can cancel free of charge until 4 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.