Spend a day hopping around 3 of the picturesque Elaphite Islands just off the coast of Dubrovnik. Kick back on the boat with unlimited drinks onboard as you cruise to Kolocep, Sipan, and Lopud islands. Explore pristine beaches, remarkable ruins, picture-perfect pine forests, and citrus gardens.
After pick up from your hotel, drive to the port to join your skipper for the day. Your first stop is the lush-green island of Kolocep, a quintessential Croatian island blessed with orange and lemon groves as well as pine forests stretching as far as the eye can see. Take an hour of free time on the island to soak up the sun on the delightful beach or stroll to the medieval Chapel of St. Anton.
Next, continue to the neighboring island, Sipan. Enjoy some leisure time to take in the picturesque island sights including 15th-century houses and churches, a quaint marina, and enchanting coastal paths sheltered by fig trees and citrus bushes.
En route to the final island for the day, Lopud, savor a delicious picnic lunch served on the boat. Choose from an array of freshly caught fish, meat, and vegetarian dishes with unlimited Croatian wine and soft drinks. When you land on Lopud, head to the famous Sunj beach, known for its white sands and calm waters perfect for a refreshing dip, before making your way to Dubrovnik and getting dropped off at your hotel.
- Island hopping around 3 of the stunning Elaphite Islands
- Kolecep's medieval chapel, lush pine forests & orange groves
- Sipan Island's 15th-century houses & quaint marina
- Picture-perfect white-sand beaches of Lopud Island
- Delicious picnic with freshly caught fish & unlimited drinks
- Guided tour of the Elaphite Islands
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Dubrovnik hotel
- Ferry ticket
- Live tour commentary provided in English
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
You can cancel free of charge until 4 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.