Explore the area outside of Dubrovnik in a fun and exciting buggy on this 3-hour buggy tour. First, ride to the top of Mt Srđ and stop to gawk at the incredible views of Dubrovnik’s UNESCO-World-Heritage listed Old Town and the blue Adriatic Sea. Then climb in to the two-seater buggy and get ready for an action-packed ride through the countryside. Cruise through coniferous forests and past bucolic villages. Then go back to the top of Mt. Srđ for the cable car ride back down to Old Town again.
Get picked up in an air-conditioned minivan at your hotel in Dubrovnik and head to the base of Mt Srđ, the 1,351-foot (412-meter) mountain that towers over the Dubrovnik’s Old Town. Once at the top of the mountain, spend a short time drinking in the magnificent views of Old Town and the Adriatic Sea before heading to the buggy camp.
After arriving at the buggy camp, listen to some basic instructions and safety procedures. Then grab your helmet and hop in the buggy. Following one another, drive your buggy through pine forests and bucolic Croatian countryside, getting glances of the eye-poppingly gorgeous Dalmatian Coast from time to time. Pick up some speed and have no fear about safety: each buggy has a roll cage and is very simple to drive.
After an hour of being in the buggy, take some free time atop Mt Srđ to explore: visit Fort Imperial and check out the war museum (at your own expense) about the Croatian battle for independence in the early 1990s. Or just stand on the terrace and enjoy the splendid views of Dubrovnik and the Adriatic.
- 3-hour buggy safari and cable car ride in Dubrovnik
- Travel to the summit of Mt Srđ high above Dubrovnik Old Town
- Experience a thrilling 1-hour buggy safari through the hilltop countryside and pine woods
- Take in stunning views over Dubrovnik and the Adriatic Sea as you drive
- Enjoy free time to visit Mt Srđ's Imperial Fort, War Museum and spectacular viewing terrace
- Ride the cable car back down to Dubrovnik and enjoy more bird’s-eye views
- Hotel pickup
- Buggy safari activity and equipment
- One-way cable car ticket
- Entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Tour is considered as strenuous activity
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Drivers must present a valid 3 years driver's license or motorbike drivers license
- Drivers who are not from the European Union must have a valid, non-expired international driver's license
- Passengers must be 14 years old and above. From 14 to 16 years old, they must be accompanied by an adult who will be the driver of the buggy.
Drivers must be 16 years old and above
- Price is per passenger, not per buggy
- All buggies fit two people. If two adults book together one will be the driver and the second one will be the passenger. If both adults require separate scooters, please make separate bookings
You can cancel free of charge until 4 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.